Shipping and delivery
The delivery time for your order is 1-3 days. Little Llama ships items with different suppliers, depending on where in the country you live. The freight is calculated based on weight. You will be able to choose between having the package sent "without delivery" or "with delivery".
If you buy for more than DKK 500, we send the item for free, here we often use the following freight supplier: DAO - Direct. Here we choose whether the parcel is sent directly to you or to a parcel shop close to you.
You will be able to receive a track and trace number so that you can follow your package from our warehouse to your home or you will be notified via your mobile phone when the package is dispatched, when it is on its way and when it is with you. Little Llama receives corresponding messages.
FREE SHIPPING ON PURCHASES OVER DKK 500.
FOR PURCHASES UNDER DKK 500 YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS
- From DKK 40 with DAO WITHOUT distribution, delivered to a parcel shop near you
- From DKK 39 with DAO home delivery
- DKK 48 with Postnord WITHOUT distribution, delivered to a parcel shop/collect shop near you
- DKK 58 with Postnord, delivered right to your door
SHIPPING TO OTHER COUNTRIES:
- EU countries - FROM DKK 90 with DAO365 / Postdanmark
- Asia/North America/Oceanian - from €35 depending on destination country and weight
- Countries outside the EU may be subject to customs duties and VAT on the purchase of goods abroad. The recipient/buyer pays the duty and VAT as well as the customs clearance fee/import specification themselves.
- Shipping to Norway , be aware that VAT and customs duties may be added when importing to Norway (as Norway is not a member of the EU). The price for this depends on the price of the item as well as the shipping costs. Based on these amounts, the authorities assess which customs duty must be paid. This also applies to VAT.
- In connection with purchase/import, the carrier must declare customs and they charge a fee for this, price from DKK 110 and more.
- It is the customer's own responsibility to familiarize himself with the rules for purchases in another country.
- See more about which rules apply in Norway at www.told.no.